Anthony Bennett, the Miracle Man comes to The National Healthcare Show!!
We are happy to announce that Anthony Bennett will be holding his own seminar at The National Healthcare Show, ‘Miracle Man – What’s your Superpower‘. Anthony will take the audience on a powerful journey, storytelling his multiple brushes with death and being brought back to life by a team of people, Anthony gives all members of any healthcare/NHS team a deeper appreciation of the vital part they all play in the whole.
Giving an insight into the super power that they have whether they appreciate it or not on a daily basis. Everyone in any healthcare organisation achieves miracles, they just don’t know it yet!
ANTHONY HAS A VERY UNIQUE STORY. IN 2006, AFTER RETURNING FROM A TRIP TO PARIS, HE FELL EXTREMELY ILL AND WAS GIVEN:
- 10% chance of survival after contracting 3 viral infections
- His white blood cells reduced to zero
- He suffered from a seizure whilst in a coma
- He was resuscitated and brought back to life an amazing 12 times
- He relearnt how to walk, talk, and breathe again after spending 3 weeks on an Extra Corporal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) machine
AFTER HIS VERY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE, ANTHONY THEN WENT ON TO:
- Be named one of the happiest people in the UK in the Independent on Sunday’s 2015 Happy List, a programme recognised by the Prime Minster for his efforts in enriching the lives of others, making Britain a better place.
- Played a major role in winning a £10m Charity Partnership between Whitbread PLC and Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity where he spent 4 years travelling the UK Inspiring teams to get involved in raising the much needed funds for the children’s charity. The funds raised went towards a brand new hospital wing, helping to treat up to 20% more children.
- Now an International Speaker, Anthony inspires audiences globally
Miracle Man – What’s your Superpower?
“After returning from a school trip to Disneyland Paris in 2006, Anthony fell ill with what he thought was a cold. Within two days Anthony was unable to make sense of anything he said and was rushed to his local hospital, where he was diagnosed with Streph-Pneumonia, Influenza and Staphylococcus, which left him on a life support machine with just a 10% chance of survival.
Taking his audiences on a powerful journey, storytelling his multiple brushes with death and being brought back to life by a team of people, Anthony gives all members of any team a deeper appreciation of the vital part they all play in the whole.
In doing so gives everyone an insight into the superpower they have whether they appreciate it or not on a daily basis. Anthony’s thought-provoking sessions uplift the hearts and minds of all listening."