Whats it all about?
The National Healthcare Show, the biggest annual all-day conference and exhibition on health care in Wales, will be coming to Cardiff on 18th June 2019. Keep the date in your diaries, it’s a day not to be missed!
This is a key date in the calendar for anyone dealing or working in the Health and Care industry – with a packed day of innovative seminars, demonstrations and a products and supplies exhibition. The event will recognise and celebrate the challenges, successes and innovative developments Health and Care workers experience every day.
Our ultimate goal is to connect health professionals from around Wales and the UK, to share ideas and knowledge and ultimately improve standards of health and care for all.
If you’re interested in attending some of our fantastic seminars, please refer to our seminars page to read more about the range of topics we have on offer. Keep an eye on our social media pages for exclusive deals and offers, and for large group bookings contact us to discuss a discount.
For any potential exhibitors, head to the exhibiting page to learn more about our 60+ available stand spaces, a mixture of table-top, space only and bespoke Shell Scheme stands are available. On that page you can also learn of our great sponsorship opportunities available to get you ahead of the competition.
Date: 18th June 2019
Time: 7am – 4.30pm
Location: Cardiff City Hall
The Event is suitable for:
- Care home managers or owners
- Professionals delivering domiciliary care
- Care providers
- Healthcare Professionals
- Full-time Carers of relatives
- Newly qualified health, social, and care professionals
What you can expect:
- A jam-packed programme of 40+ innovative and informative keynote seminars on the very latest topics, developments and research in healthcare, presented by professionals at the forefront of the industry.
- An exhibition featuring 60+ products, supplies and services catered for the Health and Care industry. The exhibition will include a large range of different companies, catering for a range of aspects in the care profession including training services, industry-leading technology, mobility and medical equipment, logistical services, care resources, cyber security and many more
- Opportunities to network with like minded professionals on the topics that really matter to you.
At the end of this event attendees will leave with:
- The very latest knowledge, ideas and innovations from industry leaders on topics such as mental wellbeing, nutrition, health and safety compliance, elderly care, palliative care and more. All of our seminars are CPD accredited.
- A further understanding and awareness of the great variety of products, supplies, solutions and services that are available to your health and care business from all around Wales and the UK.
- Exclusive deals, offers and product demonstrations from our 60+ exhibitors, including the chance to try products before you buy, and personally discuss your establishment’s individual needs with a sales representative.
- Quality networking and connections to other health and care professionals, and opportunities to collaborate and share ideas, research and industry knowledge with one another.